Plumbing Repair and Installation Services in Charlottesville
At W. E. Brown, we do much more than install and repair HVAC systems. Our menu of services includes plumbing repair and replacement for the Charlottesville, Albemarle County, and surrounding communities in Virginia. Our skilled plumbers can identify the problem quickly and restore your plumbing system to proper working order so that you do not have to be without this essential home comfort for too long. We can also repair your washing machine and install new plumbing fixtures and pipes to provide you with reliable service for years to come.
Comprehensive Plumbing Services
We have been in business for more than 90 years. During that time, our company has had the opportunity to develop long-term relationships with many of our clients – some of our customers have been with W. E. Brown for 30 years or more. Our customers stick with us because we offer consistent quality and outstanding customer service.
We are here to help you, not just service your home. We offer the following plumbing services to our residential and commercial clients:
- Whole-house repiping and upgrades
- Underground pipe detection and repair
- Fast repairs for minor and major leaks to help you avoid high utility bills
- Bathroom remodeling projects, including new installations and repair of existing fixtures
- Water heater replacements and repairs
- Upgrades to energy efficient water heating solutions
- Effective repair services to restore any brand or model washing machine
- Maintenance and repairs to extend the life of the primary components of your plumbing system
- Free estimates on repairs and replacement costs to allow you to budget more effectively for planned upgrades
- Emergency plumbing repairs to resolve unexpected problems quickly and to your complete satisfaction.
A Service Partner Plan Makes YOU Our Top Priority
Our comprehensive maintenance plan is called our Service Partner Plan and includes the following:
- High-Performance Service Checks – Two high-performance service checks each year to ensure that heating and cooling systems are ready to go as the seasons change in central Virginia.
- Priority Service – Your service call is scheduled ahead of non-Service Partner customers when you call for either general or emergency service calls.
- 10% Discount – You receive a 10% discount on any heating, cooling, or plumbing repair as long as you remain a Service Partner.
- No Emergency Service Fees – No additional fees for emergency service while you maintain your Service Partner Plan membership with W.E. Brown.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We promise your complete satisfaction or it’s free.
- Transferrable – Your Service Partner agreement can be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. It’s your choice.
Membership may be canceled at any time with a 30-day written notice sent to our office address. 10% discount does not apply to service call charge, system replacements or other contract work. All drain stoppages are covered by a 30-day warranty.
New Construction and Commercial Plumbing Services
At W. E. Brown, we also offer a full line of plumbing, heating, and cooling services for new construction of homes and commercial buildings. Our plumbers are experienced in all construction phases from initial rough-in to final installation of fixtures. We also offer repair or replacement solutions for contractors and building management firms. Our full range of services include:
- New construction rough-in through installation of fixtures for residential and commercial buildings
- Installation, replacement or repair of water storage tanks
- Water heating solutions for residential and commercial buildings
- Radiator installation and renovations
- Boiler system installation, repair or replacement
- Repiping and updating plumbing fixtures
There are several reasons to consider having your home repiped. If you’ve noticed over the last year or two that your plumbing system isn’t working as well as it should, and you keep having plumbing problems, you might want to consider a professional repiping. Here are some of the common signs that it’s time to call a professional plumber to evaluate your system:
- Frequent leaks – if you continue to have issues with water leaks in your home, this can be costly in terms of higher water bills and damage to property.
- Hard water buildup – over time, calcium and mineral deposits can build up in your pipes, affecting the taste of your water, and eventually reducing the flow of water throughout your plumbing system.
- Old pipes – older, worn pipes may be hazardous and impact the potability of your water, making it harmful to your household’s health.
Contact W.E. Brown today for a free evaluation of your plumbing system today!
Underground Pipe Detection and Repair
Plumbing and sewer leaks can cause major damage to your home, especially when they are coming from below the ground. When these issues occur, it’s important that the leak is located and repaired in a timely manner to reduce the impact on your home and belongings. This is why you need trained technicians with specialized equipment to resolve these issues quickly. The staff at W.E. Brown is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to find the root of the problem and fix it properly.
The W. E. Brown team is committed to providing outstanding service to each of our clients. To that end, we build on our established reputation for quality installation, upgrades, and repair work to provide the best service today and well into the future. Contact our expert technicians the next time you need help with your plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical systems. We look forward to working with you.