Yep, and we give this video ‘Two Thumbs Up.’
As a routine check-up, a Sewer Camera video inspection of your main sewer line is a noninvasive and cost-effective way to forecast your home’s plumbing health as well as identify an invasive root before it grows, collects debris, and turns into a significant clog in your main line. Not to be confused with (clogs and plumbing problems in) the drains and pipes in your home, your main drain is outside of the home, and it carries the wastewater from all the drains in your home to the municipal sewer lines or to a septic system depending on your home’s location.
Main sewer line issues and the Super Bowl.
Because of normal aging and wear-and-tear, there is a list of common issues that can happen to your main sewer line like clogs, collapse, corrosion, sags, and loose connections. The tricky part is that each of these items can trigger the same in-action inside of your home such as a sluggish shower drain, or habitual clogging toilet. So any one of these re-occuring inconveniences could be the symptom of a larger, growing issue in the main line outside of your home. Without attention, little inconveniences have a way of turning into emergencies on Thanksgiving Day or during the Super Bowl. This is a fact.
Diagnose without digging up your yard.
In addition to spotting a root invasion, clog, or sag, a visual record of your sewer line can also equip you and your plumber with information about the overall condition of your pipes. You can locate your lines and any issue within without digging up a thing in your yard. A camera is snaked into your main sewer line, films, and sends images to a computer so your plumber (and you) can review in real time. This substantiates and takes the guesswork and yard destruction out of diagnosing a plumbing problem.
Why the Sewer-Cam is a big hit:
- You can identify the cause of your plumbing problem without guesswork, expedite the problem-solving process, and save time and money.
- You can identify the problem spot in your main line without digging multiple holes in your yard.
- The camera provides peace of mind that you’re making the right decision.
- The camera provides a bigger picture of your pipe and plumbing health so you can predict future issues.
- Although not the most entertaining video to hit the screen (pass on the popcorn), it’s pretty cool to see the problem for yourself before you commit to a solution and you can with a Sewer-Cam inspection. Sometimes conducted as a courtesy, this report is an accurate baseline for you to have on the health of your home.
- Request a Sewer-Cam if you’re experiencing any strange or repeat problems with your plumbing. It is a smart way to see what’s causing the problem in your home so you can make the most educated decision with your plumber on the right solution. The camera doesn’t lie!
Create a world of comfort at home,