Service Partner Plan in Charlottesville
At W. E. Brown, we offer a Service Partner Plan designed to keep your system working at peak efficiency. We have more than 95 years of experience in the central Virginia region and can provide you with the best possible maintenance services for your heating and cooling systems.
Service Partner Plan Benefits Include:
- High-Performance Service Checks – Two high-performance service checks each year to ensure that heating and cooling systems are ready to go as the seasons change in central Virginia.
- Priority Service – Your service call is scheduled ahead of non-Service Partner customers when you call for either general or emergency service calls.
- 10% Discount – You receive a 10% discount on any heating, cooling, or plumbing repair as long as you remain a Service Partner.
- No Emergency Service Fees – No additional fees for emergency service while you maintain your Service Partner Plan membership with W.E. Brown.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We promise your complete satisfaction or it’s free.
- Transferrable – Your Service Partner agreement can be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. It’s your choice.
Membership may be canceled at any time with a 30-day written notice sent to our office address. 10% discount does not apply to service call charge, system replacements or other contract work. All drain stoppages are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Included Service Partner Plan High-Performance Checks
As part of your HVAC Service Partner Plan with us, our NATE-certified technicians will perform two high-performance service check on your system and will alert you to any major issues with your heating and cooling unit. This will ensure that heating and cooling systems are ready to go as the seasons change in central Virginia. The services included in our high-performance service checks include the following:
- Checking all the electrical connections, voltages, and amp draws of major components
- Visual check of coils and other components
- Air filter replacement
- Thermostat inspection
- Checking for a leaking capacitor, carbon monoxide levels, and other risk factors
- Testing safety controls and limits
- Checking igniter, pilot light, and equipment operation
- Completing operational tests to ensure proper system performance
- For gas boilers, checks on safety limits, water leaks, and pipe connections
- Inspection of pumps and water filter for water source heat pumps
Appointments That Suit Your Schedule
The professional staff at W. E. Brown will call you to schedule an appointment that suits your schedule. Our maintenance plan is designed to extend the life of your equipment and provide added comfort and protection for you and your family. At W. E. Brown, we offer the most responsive service today to ensure that you will be a satisfied customer for many years to come.