Service Partner Plans in Charlottesville
At W. E. Brown, we offer an exclusive selection of heating and air conditioning maintenance plans, called Service Partner Plans, designed to keep your system working at peak efficiency. We have more than 90 years of experience in the central Virginia region and can provide you with the best possible maintenance services for your heating and cooling systems through one of our Service Partner Plans.
Service Partner Plans for Our Valued Customers
As part of your HVAC Service Partner Plan with us, our NATE-certified technicians will perform a full high-performance service check on your system and will alert you to any major issues with your heating and cooling unit. The services included in our high-performance service checks include the following:
- Checking all the electrical connections, voltages, and amp draws of major components
- Visual check of coils and other components
- Air filter replacement
- Thermostat inspection
- Checking for a leaking capacitor, carbon monoxide levels, and other risk factors
- Testing safety controls and limits
- Checking igniter, pilot light, and equipment operation
- Completing operational tests to ensure proper system performance
- For gas boilers, checks on safety limits, water leaks and pipe connections
- Inspection of pumps and water filter for water source heat pumps
Three Levels of Service Partner Plans
Depending on your budget and your service needs, our Service Partner Plans offer three heating and air conditioning maintenance plan options. Our Basic Level agreement offers these benefits:
- Basic Level plan members receive priority service for emergency and regular service calls; you pay no additional fees for emergency service while you maintain membership in our basic plan.
- You will receive a 10% discount on all HVAC, plumbing, and electrical repair services from W. E. Brown.
- You will also enjoy our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’ll make it right or its free!
- Our 12-month warranty covers parts and labor for your repair.
- One high performance service check each year.
Silver Level plan members enjoy the same lineup of services provided in Basic Level memberships plus the following additional benefits:
- Rather than one annual preventive maintenance checkup, Silver and Gold Level Service Partner Plan members receive two high-performance service checks each year to ensure that heating and cooling systems are ready to go as the seasons change in central Virginia.
Upgrading to Gold Level membership entitles you to several additional benefits over and above those in the Silver Level, including the following:
- Safety inspections for your home’s plumbing systems can provide you with added peace of mind and can alert you to developing problems before they become worse and require emergency repair.
- A $50 credit toward complete heating and cooling system replacement for each consecutive year of Gold Level membership can quickly add up to major savings on a new system.
- You’ll also receive a $25 credit toward the purchase of a new water heater system for each year that you remain with the Gold Level Service Partner Plan.
For all our heating and air conditioning Service Partner Plans, the professional staff at W. E. Brown will call you to schedule an appointment that suits your schedule. Our full line of HVAC maintenance plans is designed to extend the life of your equipment and provide added protection for you and your family. At W. E. Brown, we offer the most responsive service today to ensure that you will be a satisfied customer for many years to come.
Maintenance for your plumbing system is important for continued reliable performance. For details about our Plumbing Service Partner Plans, click here.